Operating System Administration
Qube has many years of experience managing Operating Systems for our customers. Our expert server engineers will manage your OS so you can invest your time and money where it counts.
Qube's Managed Operating System services cover everything from design, installation, continuous monitoring, tuning, patching and other day-to-day management tasks.
This service is ideal for businesses that do not wish to manage their own server infrastructure but need expert advice and reliable managed services to support their hosted environment.
Managed OS Options
Qube supports both Microsoft Windows and RedHat Linux environments. We are also able to support other Linux-based hosting environments.
We can also provide you with advice and support for more advanced requirements such as clustering and high availability.
Advantages of the Qube managed Operating Systems service
- Design & installation of operating systems (expert advice)
- Ongoing patching and security updates (vendor recommendations)
- 24/7 monitoring by our engineers (break-fix)
- Reporting: performance monitoring, capacity planning, logs, hardware monitoring
- OS troubleshooting support
- Red Hat and Microsoft Windows support
- Clustering - installation, configuration, monitoring & management